A little bit about us
Here at Hudson River Computing Inc, we treat your business like our own. We carefully go through each step of the implementation process with you, from system design to post implementation.
System design and Implementation
- Our Job: Assisting you in choosing the right ERP/CRM system for you and walking you through the implementation process step by step.
- The key to success: Our initial evaluation and design process for your organization. This involves evaluating your current system, identifying problem areas, and future goals. With this, we will choose the most appropriate tools and plan a smooth implementation process.
- For more complex projects: A complete needs analysis report may be recommended to summarize the area problems and understand how a new system can improve operations
System Integration and Connectivity
- Integration: We can seamlessly connect your independent software systems to create a company wide information network, ensuring your company will get the most out of your business information.
- Importance of integration: Each system must connect to each other to create a single company wide information network. In today's advanced technology world, no system should be segregated or difficult to navigate.
- Financial systems: These systems are designed to be the hub of an information network that allows your employees, customers, and vendors to share important financial, customer, and product and billing information as needed.
Customization and PROGRAMMING
- Systems we represent: Hudson River Computing Inc represents two of the leading, award winning, financial systems available for mid-range companies - Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Our employees: We employ technically proficient consultants who are experts in making sure your system works exactly as you need it to. They can customize aspects such as screen modifications, security features, and software linkage to keep your system running smoothly. They can even create custom written software to provide you with even more functionality!
- The transition: You may be ready to migrate to a more powerful software system, but have considerable time and data history captured in your old system. We know that it's vitally important that you preserve this data as you convert to a new system and we can help. With our expertise, we can determine what data is essential to migrate to the new system to ensure a cost effective data conversion process.
- We'll help you: The system you choose will be of little value if employees can't easily use it. With thorough training, we help you and your staff understand usage and potential of your new system.
- Our goal of training: Your staff will gain the experience, knowledge, and comfort level to become self sufficient on usage and the basics of the system.
- Training on your terms: We'll schedule training at your facilities in smaller segments to ensure your employees absorb the most out of the training. Be assured our training will give you the education you need to run the system effectively.